7H166 The Morning Glory
Brilliant Appearance - Melodious Bell Alarm - Accurate Time
Beauty is combined with utility
in this attractive new General Electric alarm clock. Its flawlessly
cast metal case has a soft, satiny, butler silver finish and gold-colored,
fluted brass feet.
(not that emerald-colored brass) Its
bell alarm sounds a melodious but positive signal.
* Ideal for the bedroom but decorative enough for use as an occasional clock.
* Easy-to-read dial--polished gold characters are set off by etched satin silver background.
* Distinctive gold-colored hands harmonize with the brightly polished brass bezel.
* No winding. Once the alarm is set, you need only pull out a lever each night before retiring.
* Self-starting--just plug it in--electricity does the work.
* Sealed-in-oil mechanism--precision motor is sealed in lifetime bath of oil for accurate time.
* Durable cord set, ivory colored--Underwriters' approved.
* Dimensions--width 6 1/2 inches; height 4 3/4 inches; depth 3 inches.
* Rating--60 cycles. 110-125 volts standard. Other frequencies and voltages on special order.